Production and Assembly Assistant
Permaletter Sign Company, A Division of Zee Creative Inc., is currently seeking a part-time production and assembly assistant.
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: D.O.E.
- Experience: Experience working with your hands, comfortable using small power and cutting tools
- Location: Billings, MT
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to follow instructions and priorities
- Self-motivated and attention to detail
- General computer skills and experience with Windows operating system.
Under the direction of the owners and production manager, this position will primarily operate in the production/assembly area. This position is responsible for final preparation of computer-generated vinyl and/or full color graphics. This includes weeding (removal of unneeded vinyl), laminating, assembly tasks, assisting others with projects and mounting/installing graphics to substrates of various types. Some projects will involve the use of ladders and working outside.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Ability to sit and work on your feet for long periods.
- Ability to work with a schedule to output a consistent volume of quality work.
- Ability to lift 40 or more pounds.
- Ability to use light power equipment.
- Flexible schedule
- On job training
- Potential to grow into full-time
Please send your resume and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please