the vehicle wrapping process, explained
- First, we’ll work with you to create a design that makes sense for your brand and looks great. Once you’ve approved the final design, we’ll get to work producing the wrap.
- When your vehicle wrap is ready, we’ll schedule a time for the installation. We’ll have you drop off your freshly washed vehicle the afternoon before the install.
- Before the wrap is applied, we will disassemble any parts of the vehicle that may impede the seamless application of the material (grills, headlights, etc).
- We’ll then apply the wrap panel-by-panel, trimming away excess material, until the whole wrap is complete. Most passenger vehicles take 1 to 1.5 days to fully wrap (larger vehicles and trailers will take longer). After the wrap is applied, we’ll re-install anything we removed.
- The morning after the wrap installation, we’ll complete a final inspection and check all the details before you pick up your vehicle.
Here’s what the process looks like:
Considering a vehicle wrap?
Vehicle Wrap Maintenance
A wrapped vehicle requires little additional maintenance, but to keep your wrap in great condition, keep the following in mind:
- Wash your vehicle gently. Hand-washing is best, but brushless car washes are usually okay too.
- Avoid pressure washing, as this can cause the vinyl to lift along the edges.
- No wax is needed for wraps.